Where to buy seeds
- There are many seed banks to choose from
- A few things to consider when choosing what genetics/seed bank to purchase from:
- Breeder Reputation?
- Lineage of Seeds?
- F1/2/3 Status of Hybrids?
- Most Reputable Breeders offer some insight into flowering time, as well as general phenotypes to expect
- Seed bank reputation?
- Shipping Policy?
Who you buy from is up to you. While we currently don’t recommend any one particular breeder or seed bank, we would be happy to offer our opinion if you have questions on the matter.
DIY section (Cannabis 101)
Cannabis Sativa L.
- Cannabis is a genus in the family Cannabaceae, a small family of flowering plants. Cannabis Sativa L. Is a species of Cannabis.
Sativa vs. Indica vs. Ruderalis
- Photoperiod vs. Autoflower
- Feminized vs. Regular Seeds
- Males vs. Females vs. Hermies
- Flowering Time
- When to harvest based on trichome development
- Proper N-P-K ratio needed for successful growth
- pH importance
- Organic Bottled Nutrients vs. Dry Amendments vs. Living Soil (Pros vs. Cons)
Med Card Help
Main CT Cannabis Info: https://portal.ct.gov/cannabis?language=en_US
CT MMP site: https://portal.ct.gov/DCP/Medical-Marijuana-Program/Medical-Marijuana-Program
*The information on this website is not legal advice and is provided for educational purposes only. Only valid State of Connecticut Medical Card holders 18 and older, or eligible caregivers are eligible for our consult services at this time.
"*" indicates required fields
*BY SUBMITTING THIS FORM, YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18.